Tremendous 3 bedroom apartment on the fifth floor of Chelsea Wharf Residences, SW10. The property is stylish and contemporary with wood flooring in both reception room and entrance hall. The apartment benefits from its 3348 sq. ft space and spectacular dual aspect views overlooking the River Thames with 2 x balconies. Each bedroom has its own ensuite including a separate W.C in the hallway. Top of the range appliances and modern touches throughout.
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- References per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT