Fantastic modern apartment on the river with far reaching views.
The lateral apartment offers two brilliant sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with high-end appliances and a sleek finish. The reception room is on a large scale and leads out onto a very quaint terrace. Benefiting from one allocated parking space and porter service.
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- References per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT