A fabulous penthouse apartment with direct lift access, in a sought after location with stunning views over both Chelsea Harbour and the River Thames.
The property benefits from incredible open-plan living, wooden flooring throughout and large windows allowing plenty of light. The master bedroom offers a generous amount of storage and views directly over the River Thames. There are three further generous sized bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms, guest cloakroom, large open-plan reception room and separate fully-equipped kitchen. The apartment further benefits from two large balconies, two underground car parking spaces and a porter.
MASTER BEDROOM, THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS, THREE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS, GUEST CLOAKROOM, LARGE RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, DIRECT LIFT ACCESS, TWO BALCONIES, TWO UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACES, PORTER, EPC - C
Long Let, Furnished/Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT