A good sized one bedroom flat situated on the thid floor (with lift), moments from Gloucester Road.
The flat benefits from a lovely light reception/dining room, semi open-plan kitchen, double bedroom and a separate bathroom.
DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN, LIFT
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT