A beautifully presented 5th floor penthouse flat with a fabulous south facing 42' terrace and a 26'3 open plan living space offering excellent entertaining space.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, OPEN PLAN RECEPTION/KITCHEN/DINING AREA, TERRACE, LIFT, EPC - D
Cornwall Gardens Court is conveniently located in the north west corner of Cornwall Gardens close to many excellent local amenities with Gloucester Road Underground Station (Piccadilly, Circle & District) a short walk away. Kensington High Street is also easily reached.
Long Let, furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT