Extremely stylish apartment on the 4th floor of Compass House. Compass House is situated in the fabulous development, Chelsea Creek. Minutes walk from Imperial Wharf over ground station.
The property has 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a wonderful open plan living space. It also benefits from good storage and outside access to two balconies. Parking is also included in the rental price.
3 BEDROOMS : EN SUITE BATHROOM : EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM : SHOWER ROOM : BATHROOM : 2 RECEPTION ROOMS : KITCHEN : BALCONY,
EPC - C
Long Let, Furnished
Hammersmith and Fulham Council
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- References per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT