Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 6th floor of Albion Riverside. The apartment has a stylish balcony terrace and stunning skyline views. Moments from Chelsea, the apartment is well appointed with a generous layout and benefits from one secure parking space.
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT