An immaculately presented apartment situated on the eighth floor (with lift) of one of the smartest buildings in central London.
The apartment benefits from a master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room, two further double bedrooms, two further bathrooms, a good sized reception/dining room with incredible views over Knightsbridge and a separate kitchen. The apartment further benefits from comfort cooling throughout, 24 hour concierge, swimming pool, gym, private underground parking and access to communal gardens.
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, THREE BATHROOMS, LARGE RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, SEPARATE KITCHEN, COMFORT COOLING, 24 HOUR CONCIERGE, SWIMMING POOL, GYM, UNDERGROUND PARKING, COMMUNAL GARDENS, EPC - TBC
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT