A two bedroom, fifth floor flat (with lift) located in the heart of Kensington.
The flat benefits from an open-plan, split-level reception/dining room, separate kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a cloakroom.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, SPLIT-LEVEL RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, SEPARATE KITCHEN, CLOAKROOM, EPC - D
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT