An exceptional four bedroom, four bath/shower room mews house in the heart of Knightsbridge.
In addition to a barrel-vaulted reception room, this house further benefits from a large kitchen with separate dining room and a media room/4th bedroom on the lower ground floor. Glynde Mews is a private mews approached by car from Yeoman's Row and on foot from Walton Street.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, THIRD BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM, FOURTH BEDROOM / MEDIA ROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, LARGE KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM, SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING, EPC - C
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT