A bright first floor, one bedroom flat in a well-run portered block, situated between the King's Road and the Fulham Road, ideally situated for all the local amenities and transport links.
Recently decorated throughout, the flat benefits from an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a double bedroom and bathroom. Available from the 13th April 2016.
DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, OPEN-PLAN RECEPTION ROOM/KITCHEN, 24 HOUR SECURITY, LIFT, EPC - C
Long or Short Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT