A stylish and beautifully presented one bedroom apartment within the exclusive King's Chelsea development.
Situated on the ground floor, the apartment benefits from lots of natural light and a smart modern finish. Already set up with Wi-Fi, Sky and Netflix, the apartment also includes an underground parking space. The development further offers secure porterage services, concierge and a fitness centre which includes a gym, swimming pool and tennis court. King's Chelsea is situated between the King's Road and Fulham Road and is walking distance to Fulham Broadway tube station.
DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EXCELLENT STORAGE, BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, SEPARATE KITCHEN, 24 HOUR SECURITY, FITNESS CENTRE, UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE, EPC - B
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT