A lovely first floor flat located moments from the Kings Road and Sloane Square.
The flat benefits from a good-sized reception room with high ceilings, a separate kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, EPC - C
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT