A beautifully presented two bedroom upper maisonette, with lift access, located on the east side of a highly sought after garden square in the heart of Knightsbridge.
Offering excellent entertaining space, this property also benefits from a lovely roof terrace with far reaching views over London.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, DRAWING ROOM CONNECTING TO KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, STUDY, DECKED TERRACE, LIFT, EPC - E
Long Let, Part Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT