A spacious first floor flat with high ceilings, located in this highly desirable location in Knightsbridge overlooking the communal gardens.
The flat benefits from a stunning reception room with access onto a private balcony, separate kitchen, good sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, separate cloakroom and a private terrace.
MASTER BEDROOM, EN-SUITE BATHROOM, WALK IN WARDROBE, LARGE RECEPTION ROOM WITH ACCESS TO PRIVATE BALCONY, SEPARATE KITCHEN, CLOAKROOM, PRIVATE TERRACE, EPC - D
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- References per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT