A fantastic three bedroom house on this quiet and secluded street in Knightsbridge. The house offers very spacious living accommodation and benefits from neutral décor throughout with wooden floors in the reception rooms and master bedroom. The ground floor consists of an eat-in kitchen and large double reception room leading onto a charming private walled garden. The second floor consists of 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and a private roof terrace off the 2nd bedroom. The distinctive master bedroom suite has ample built in storage and a stunning en-suite bathroom.
The local amenities and transport links of Knightsbridge and South Kensington are only a short walk away.
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2 EN SUITE), BATHOOM, KITCHEN, LARGE RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, GARDEN, ROOF TERRACE, EPC - E
Long let, unfurnished. Available from 1st June 2019
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax- £2,158.24 per annum or £1,618.68 per annum for a single occupant
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT