A beautifully presented apartment arranged laterally across the second floor of two part stucco fronted buildings in the heart of Belgravia.
Interior designed by Finchatton, the property has excellent entertaining space with a spacious reception leading to a decked balcony and a dining room open to a fully integrated kitchen with Miele appliances. There is a luxurious master suite of bedroom, dressing room and bathroom plus a further double bedroom with en suite shower room, a study and guest cloakroom.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE, FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, STUDY, GUEST CLOAKROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, BALCONY, LIFT, EPC - C
Long Let, Furnished
City of Westminster
Council Tax Band H
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT