An exceptional, superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom flat with a fantastic reception area, almost 40' in length, opening directly onto a large private garden professionally designed and maintained by Randle Siddeley.
Approached through the main entrance to the building, the flat is well presented in a contemporary style with clean lines and high quality fittings. It offers excellent entertaining space and well balanced bedroom accommodation in a very popular Chelsea street in The Boltons Conservation Area.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, KITCHEN, RECEPTION ROOM WITH DINING AREA, GARDEN, EPC - D
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - on application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT