A spacious and bright two-bedroom, first floor flat located in the heart of South Kensington.
Offering excellent entertaining space and abundance of natural light, the property has two large double bedrooms, both with good storage, one en suite shower room and further bathroom. Modern kitchen, reception/dining room with large terrace.
Petersham House has a caretaker and lift.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM, GUEST BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, TERRACE, LIFT, CARETAKER, HEATING AND HOT WATER INCLUSIVE, EPC - D
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT