A unique 3 bedroom house in this sought after street in the heart of South Kensington.
Arranged over three floors the house benefits from excellent entertaining space with a large kitchen/dining room, family room, reception room. Large master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, one en suite and a separate cloakroom. Th house also has a lovely paved garden.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER, SEPARATE CLOAKROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM, PAVED GARDEN, EPC - CURRENT E (POTENTIAL E)
LONG LET, UNFURNISHED
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT