Perfect one bedroom apartment on the third floor in the luxury Kensington Green development.
The property benefits from wooden flooring and good use of storage. The development includes 24/7 security service, award winning communal gardens, residents gym and allocated parking space (additional cost).
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT