A fabulous five bedroom house located within the popular Kensington development, moments from both Gloucester Road and High Street Kensington tube stations.
The house benefits from a large, double-aspect reception room, separate eat-in kitchen leading out to the private garden, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bath/shower room, two further double bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower rooms, fourth double bedroom, single bedroom/study and a family bathroom. The house further benefits from a utility room, sauna and shower room on the ground floor.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS, FOURTH DOUBLE BEDROOM, SINGLE BEDROOM/STUDY, SHOWER ROOM, LARGE DOUBLE-ASPECT RECEPTION ROOM, SEPARATE EAT-IN KITCHEN, PRIVATE GARDEN, DOUBLE GARAGE, EPC - TBC
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT