Short Let Only till January 2018.
A wonderful maisonette on the ground and lower ground floors of this smart period building.
Having been recently refurbished, the flat is ideal for entertaining with a double reception room/dining room and separate kitchen on the ground floor, leading out to a large private garden. The lower ground floor comprises four good sized double bedrooms all with en-suite bath/shower rooms. The flat further benefits from private underground parking.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, THIRD BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, FOURTH BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, DOUBLE RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, SEPARATE KITCHEN, CLOAKROOM, PRIVATE GARDEN, UNDERGROUND PARKING, EPC - G
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT