A glorious second floor apartment tucked away off Kensington Church Street in a charming block with porter.
The property benefits from a spacious reception room with stunning features such as bay windows and a fireplace. A lovely refurbished eat-in kitchen with all appliances and separate washer / dryer. Up-to-date bathroom and separate W.C. Both bedrooms have the benefit of good storage.
TWO BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, KITCHEN, RECEPTION ROOM, CLOAKROOM, PORTER,
EPC - D
Long Let, Unfurnished/Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT