A newly refurbished two bedroom flat located on the fifth floor (with lift) of a popular portered block in the heart of Kensington.
The flat benefits from a good sized reception room with a semi open-plan fully equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms and a separate bathroom. The property further benefits from a porter and access to the communal gardens. The hot water and heating costs are included in the rent.
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, SEMI OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN, COMMUNAL GARDENS, PORTER, LIFT, HOT WATER AND HEATING INCLUSIVE, EPC - D
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT