An immaculate two bedroom flat on the ground floor of this popular Kensington development, moments from both Gloucester Road and High Street Kensington tube stations.
The flat benefits from a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom, guest bathroom, good sized reception room, fully equipped separate kitchen and ample storage throughout. The development also benefits from underground parking, an onsite gym, access to the communal gardens and 24 hour security.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM, GUEST BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, UNDERGROUND PARKING, GYM, COMMUNAL GARDENS, 24 HOUR SECURITY, EPC - C
Long let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - on application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT