A well-proportioned three bedroom flat situated on the river front in Pimlico.
The flat is situated on the 2nd floor (with lift) with stunning views over the river Thames and benefits from a large open-plan reception room/kitchen with a balcony, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a further bedroom/study.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM, FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM, THIRD DOUBLE BEDROOM/STUDY, LARGE OPEN PLAN RECEPTION ROOM/KITCHEN, BALCONY, PARKING, LIFT, EPC - C
Long Let, Furnished/Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT