A charming one bedroom house situated on a quiet street in the heart of Knightsbridge, moments from all the local amenities of Brompton Road.
Arranged over three floors, the house is well balanced with the kitchen/dining room located on the lower ground floor. The reception room on the ground floor benefits from the original parquet flooring and a gas fire. The bedroom and separate bathroom occupy the first floor with an extra mezzanine area offering further storage. The property is also available on a SHORT Let basis.
DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, EXCELLENT STORAGE, GARDEN, EPC - C
Long/Short Let - Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT