A fabulous well-proportioned one bedroom flat located in a red brick period house, moments from Sloane Square.
Entered through the raised ground floor of the building or via its own entrance, the flat offers one double bedroom with great storage, shower room, utility room, a lovely light reception/dining room and a separate kitchen.
DOUBLE BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM, RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, SEPARATE KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, PRIVATE ENTRANCE, ACCESS TO COMMUNAL GARDENS, EPC - D
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT