A three bedroom mews house, located in an award winning development in the heart of Knightsbridge.
Offering well balanced accommodation of three bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms, the house features a 30' barrel-vaulted reception room, a well equipped kitchen open to a good sized dining hall, a separate utility room and secure underground parking. Glynde Mews is a private mews approached by car from Yeoman's Row and on foot from Walton Street.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, THIRD BEDROOM / STUDY WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN / DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM, SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING, EPC - B
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT