A fantastic four double bedroom house, moments from both High Street Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations.
The house is laid out over four floors with a large kitchen and dining room on the ground floor, leading out to a conservatory and private garden. The first floor occupies a double reception room and on up are four double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The house further benefits from a fitness centre, 24 hour security and two underground parking spaces.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM, LARGE EAT-IN KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, PRIVATE GARDEN, TWO UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACES, FITNESS CENTRE, 24 HOUR SECURITY, EPC - D
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT