A good-sized, neutrally decorated Chelsea town house, moments from Sloane Square.
The house offers a large reception room on the ground floor, with a study/playroom leading onto a pretty south facing patio garden. The lower ground floor has a fully-equipped kitchen, separate dining room and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. The first floor then provides two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM, BATHROOM, LARGE RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, PRIVATE GARDEN, EPC - F
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £240 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £42 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT