A well-proportioned raised ground floor lateral flat with high ceilings and period features in one of the most prestigious addresses in Knightsbridge.
The property benefits from a light reception room with large windows, solid oak flooring and offers plenty of space for entertaining and dining. There is a separate fully integrated kitchen, spacious master bedroom with fitted built in storage and a modern shower room. The property is newly refurbished and also benefits from freshly decorated common parts. Egerton Gardens is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge and South Kensington.
MASTER BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM, GOOD SIZED RECEPTION/DINING ROOM, SEPARATE KITCHEN, AMPLE STORAGE
Long Let, Furnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT