A spectacular three bedroom upper maisonette in the heart of Belgravia. Occupying some 2,057 sq ft (191.1 sq m) and offering bright and spacious accommodation with direct lift access.
The property has recently undergone a complete transformation and features a large reception room interconnecting with a dining room, a modern kitchen, two bedroom suites and a third bedroom with separate shower room. The roof terrace offers panoramic views over Belgravia and beyond. The property is situated on the southern side of Eaton Place close to all the local shops and restaurants Belgravia has to offer.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE BATHROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM, THIRD BEDROOM, GUEST SHOWER ROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, CLOAKROOM, LIFT, DECKED ROOF TERRACE, EPC - D
Long Let, Furnished/Unfurnished
Council Tax - On application
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT